Guidelines for State Cultural Arts Entries
- Items must have been completed within the last year, since the last Annual State Conference.
- Item must have been judged and won First (1st) Place on the county level.
- Limit of one entry per county in each category/sub category.
- Item will be judged according to the category/sub category listed on the card. If the item does not meet the definition of that category the judges will disqualify it. Once the item has been checked for judging no changes will be made to put it into a different category.
- Check-in and Check-out must be done by one person from each county.
- An Entry Form provided by the state, must accompany each entry with the following information it.
State Membership Number
Brief Description of item